BUS RENTAL - GRONINGEN
Search and get your price!
We have the best bus for your next trip!
GOEDE DAG GRONINGEN!
Welcome to Groningen - The capital of the province Groningen in the north of Holland, is a historic, vibrant city with a range of cultural activities and beautiful historical monuments such as the Martinitore. You will also find nice shopping streets for a relaxing shopping day, even on Sundays! Stroll through the charming city, relax in one of the many beautiful cafes and taste the many fine restaurants. Groningen is worth a visit - bookingabus brings you there!
MUST-SEES IN GRONINGEN
• Shopping: Visit the shopping streets Vismarkt, the Herestraat or the Kromme Elleboog
• Discover the cozy markets with local products around the Grote Markt or on the Vismarkt
• Bars and cafes on the Grote Markt
• Climb the 500-year-old Martinitoren and look across Groningen
• Visit the enchanting Menkemaborg Castle
• Discover the Groninger Museum and admire the unique building designed by architect Mendini
• Visit the gardens of Hortus Haren - one of the most impressive botanical gardens in Holland
• Lauwersmeer Bike Tour - discover the magnificent flora and fauna of the region along the 43km route
• Have a look at the unique collection of plants in the Arboretum Notoarestoen
• Make a trip to the Wadden Sea!
GRONINGEN BY BUS
We take you on a tour through Groningen with the best view from the first row. We will take you on a city tour through the historic city, or drive to the picturesque province of Groningen, which is a UNESCO World Heritage site. Feel free to send us your individual itinerary and we plan your trip according to your needs. Don't hesitate to contact us under firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +4940-874085010 or for our UK customers under +44 1483 319 133 . Through our large network of partners, we can rely on the expertise of our Groningen bus companies and put together your individual journey.
Experience all Groningen highlights and enjoy sights such as the Martini Tower, and modern architecture such as the Monkey Rock, the Groninger Museum, the Wall House, and the Waagstraat Complex. Are you a football fan? We can also drive you to a football match of the FC Groningen in Hitachi Stadium (formerly Euroborg)!
How about a trip to nature? Groningen is home to one of the oldest cultural landscapes in Europe and is listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site. We can also take you on a trip to the Wadden Sea, the Lauwersmeer National Park or Hoogeland, where you can visit many charming villages with historic town centers and the beautiful mills. Experience the uniqueness of Groningen.
We bring you to all top sightseeing destinations in Groningen by bus - Find the right bus for your next weekend trip, family trip, school trip or a weekend away with friends on bookingabus.com!
The best bus
Find the best bus at the best price
No matter where
Sightseeing Tour or a trip to the nature in Groningen- We take you everywhere!
The best prices
We compare bus categories and prices- you just have to choose!
Our customer service team is happy to help you with planning your next bus trip!